This Friday at 1:00 P. M. PST there is going to be an Official Terraria Twitch Stream to go over the State of the Game Address for Terraria. There are also going to be giveaways of some awesome official and exclusive merchandise not available for sale.
(Redirected from Desktop 126.96.36.199)
|Release date||February 18, 2014|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 188.8.131.52 patch fixed a large number of bugs, many associated with the 1.2.3 update.
- Spectre Hood doesn't increase Mana usage anymore.
- Made it slightly easier to advance in Frost Moon waves.
- Made several Frost Moon enemies shoot slower and deal less damage.
- Fixed bug with a naked arm drawing over some vanity shirts.
- Fixed bug where autopause played bad with Chest renaming (and sign editing a bit).
- Fixed bug where Brick Layer and Cement Mixer were not reducing stack quantities when placing items.
- Fixed bug where prefixes were not getting set properly on a world load.
- Fixed bug where coins would disappear during Quick Stack.
- Fixed an exploit where you could duplicate coins with Quick Stack.
- Fixed crashes when starting the dedicated server in a language other than English.
- Fixed an issue where Team Dyes were causing crashes when used with Capes.
- Fixed a bug where the map was drawing Fireblossom wrong.
- Fixed a bug where the map was showing Water Candle as Band of Regeneration.
- Fixed bug that was causing maps from older versions to erase.
- Fixed a bug where Chests could not be placed on 2x1 tiles. There had to be a solid tile to the right of the chest to place it.
- Fixed several typos.
- Fixed bug where in-game options Map Control section wasn't blocking input like the regular controls.
- Fixed bug where Hardcore characters couldn't open the menu after death.
- Fixed bug where opening a chest with a sign open would lock the inventory.
- Fixed bug where stylist had a hole in her selling list if you didn't meet a requirement.
- Fixed bug where Magnet Sphere applied venom and Venom Staff did not.
- Fixed the problem with the Familiar Wig and missing hair.
- Added Butterfly Bottle recipes.
- Fixed non-animating critter cages.
- Due to layering issues, you can no longer show a shield and a cloak at the same time.
- Gemspark Blocks now properly glow when dropped as items in the world.
- Fixed bug where hidden accessories still applied their dye color (wings still apply it if hidden but in the air).
- You can only equip one pair of wings at a time.
- Face accessories that shouldn't show hair no longer show hair.
- Fixed the Cthulhu typos in game.
- Mechanical bosses no longer spawn randomly if another boss is alive. You can still summon multiple bosses manually.
- Hardmode bosses will no longer spawn if no player is above ground.
- Fixed an issue where placing a bucket on a mannequin would eat it whole
- Fixed workaround delay for placing things on mannequin starts using your items.
- The Traveling Merchant can no longer spawn in lava.
- Fixed problems with rescued NPCs not having any names.
- Fixed the recipe for Super Mana Potions. They now correctly create 15 Super Mana Potions.
- Fixed the Stylist name "Esmeralda" to not have a space at the end.
- Platinum coins now stack to 999.
- Fixed an issue where tiles might not update properly in multiplayer.
- Fixed torches being able to be placed on wrong sides of slopes (that leaves them in air).
- Fixed the problem with altars/pots/chests spawning in bugged conditions.
- Fixed a bug with Ice Bricks not blending with snow blocks.
- Fixed the Fairy Bell buff from breaking quick buff.
- Chests should no longer lose their names in multiplayer.
- Fixed bug where players would fall into tiles when walking into a ceiling with a mount.
- Fixed bug where Cogs could be overwritten by another item in the Steampunker's shop.
- Fixed bug where prefixes would be lost when you buy an item from the shop with right click.
- Fixed bug where long hairs would draw the front part in the player's feet when in reverse gravity.
- Fixed bug where Palladium Pickaxe and Drill would say they can mine Adamantite and Titanium when that's no longer the case.
- Arcane Rune Walls now count for housing.
- Fixed bug that allowed mana hair to go pink when you wore armor that gives max mana.
- Fixed bug where capes did not show properly when mounted.
- Fixed issue where maps were not saving on some worlds.
- Fixed bug where Blue Moon and Harpoon had invisible hit boxes near the player.
- Fixed bug where frostburn wasn't applied in pvp when using flower of frost.
- Fixed bug that allowed levers to be placed and immediately broken.
- Fixed bug where Queen/King Statues didn't teleport stylist and traveling merchant respectively.
- Fixed bug where painted tiles did not draw on the map properly.
- Fixed bug where Steampunk Work Bench was not craftable.
- Fixed bug where you could have Fairy Bell and other light pets up simultaneously.
- Fixed a few language issues pointed out on the forums.
- Fixed a bug where Extendo Grip let you open chests that would instantly close again.