Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
(Redirected from Desktop 220.127.116.11)
|Release date||July 2, 2015|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 18.104.22.168 patch added some new Config.json settings.
Features[edit | edit source]
- When using leftshift on inventory while in shop, you now have an indicator that you're selling items.
- You can now quickly move items between your chest and the inventory by using leftshift.
- Stardust Guardian is now dyable with your vanity pet dye (have some creative fun!).
- Areas you have not seen will now be black in camera mode.
- Added 'Highlight New Items' General Settings Option, on by default: Highlights any new item you pick up in your inventory.
- Duct-taped multiplayer for good luck and stability*.
- You should now have an easier time reporting errors if they happen on a server.
- The final boss's leech debuff has been overhauled... (spoilers).
- You can no longer put torches on tiles you are not supposed to (metal bars, etc).
- Old and corrupt worlds will now display on the world list marked with a red name.
- Increased Martian Drone's health to 500.
New config options[edit | edit source]
- Added some Config.json settings:
- "UseSmartWallReplacement", on by default, if you set it off: automatic wall replacement while building will be disabled.
- "UseSmartCursorForCommonBlocks", off by default, if you set this on: 1.2.4's smart block placement will be re-enabled.
- "DisableLeftShiftTrashCan", off by default, if you set this on: Quicktrash will be ENTIRELY disabled.
- "HidePasswords", off by default, if you set this on: all passwords in the client will appear as Asterisks (*).
- "ThickMouseEdges", off by default, if you set this on: your mouse will have thick borders colored by "ThickMouseEdgesPackedColor"'s color.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed 'event' achievements not being granted in multiplayer ("You can do it!", "It's Hard!", "No Hobo" and so on)
- Fixed Truffle worm not spawning
- Fixed 'Funkytown' achievement will no longer be granted after respawning from death in the glowing mushroom biome.
- Fixed Gypsy Robe bottoms being genderbent.
- Fixed Daybreak's, Stardust Dragon and Stardust Cell Staff's gold values
- Fixed some server crashes (portals, lunar shields) - applies 20% defense buff and -20% speed.
- Fixed numerous attack forms not being synced server-side (unicorn mount, slime mount, solar dash, SoC dash, etc)
- Fixed achievements menu slider bar hanging on top of screen if all filters are disabled
- Fixed Armed Eskimo Zombies not dropping their proper gore
- Fixed bug where traps could critically hit
- Fixed issue where banners could be placed on closed trap doors
- Fixed Quickstack stacking items of max stack 1 and quick stacking coins from your inventory
- Fixed Quickstack eating coins
- Fixed crash in LookForColorTiles
- Fixed excessive net synchronization on some cases
- Fixed Team Dye not stacking correctly
- Fixed developer equipment dropping from non-hardmode bosses
- Fixed crash when saving old worlds
- Fixed issue where banning was ineffective (including ports...)
- Fixed Loki's dye missing the common developer's tooltip
- Fixed Staff of Regrowth Moss growing feature not working in multiplayer
- Fixed channelled weapons being halted from use when you hover over information icons
- Fixed Phantasm arrows exploit allowing you to get more arrows than you use
- Fixed Horseman's blade not summoning pumpkins against Lunar invasion enemies
- Fixed dupe bug with Item Frames
- Fixed bug where you couldn't remove an item from the Item Frame if you had a favorite item selected
- Fixed bug where Config.json's "FrameSkip" was written in reverse compared to ingame
- Fixed Nymph not having rarity on Lifeform Analyzer
- Fixed Srollers dealing unintentionally high damage
- Fixed Developer armor wings gold costs
- Fixed Frozen Campfire showing Ichor Campfire icon when aimed on the rightmost tile
- Fixed Bee gun being unable to critically hit
- Fixed Torch dupe bug
- Fixed numerous desync issues in multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where world and player names containing various characters would cause crashes and strange behavior when using cloud saving and favoriting.
- Fixed an issue where corrupt configuration files would cause crashes.
- Fixed an issue where you could invite players to your previous game while in single player.
- Fixed an issue where joining a game from outside of the game would cause an uncancellable joining screen to display.
- Fixed an issue where the password box would sometimes not show up.
- Setting your resolution while in fullscreen mode will now apply correctly.
- Fixed numerous potential multiplayer exploits
- Fixed issue where players could hack themselves into "difficulty 3".
References[edit | edit source]