We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
From Terraria Wiki
| Desktop-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.
Developer items are vanity items and Wings that were made for particular members of Terraria's development staff.
A random set of developer items can rarely (1/20 or 5% chance) drop from a Hardmode boss's Treasure Bag in an Expert Mode world.
- All Developer's Wings have a flight time of 2.5 seconds.
- Some of the coloration on Arkhalis's clothes depends on the colour of the player's clothing.
- On the Console version and Mobile version, developer items are unobtainable legitimately, and can only be obtained via glitches or exploits. On the mobile version, any developer items in the player's possession will vanish upon exiting the world.
- 1.3.5: Added Arkhalis's clothes and Leinfors's clothes.
- 220.127.116.11: Red's Throw and Valkyrie Yoyo added to their respective sets.
- 18.104.22.168: Removed non-developer killing effect when worn in all modes.
- Removed non-developer killing effect when worn in Expert Mode.
- Now obtainable from Treasure Bags as a rare drop.
- Added Loki's, Yoraiz0r's, Lazure's and Skiph's armor sets.
- Red's wing no longer have infinite flight.
- Changed tooltip from "You shouldn't have this" to "Great for impersonating devs!"
- 22.214.171.124: Added non-developer killing effect.
- 1.2: Introduced, but unobtainable.