Diamond is a gem found within the Underground and Cavern layers of a world. They are obtained by breaking special blocks that have noticeable light blue gemstones embedded in it. They can also be extracted from Silt, Slush, or Desert Fossil by putting them in an Extractinator. Rarely, Diamonds can be found in bulk in its own special gemstone cave, or in one that contains all of the other gems as well (besides Amber).
Like all other gems, Diamonds can be placed on blocks. They cannot be reverted back into their Stone Block version once mined.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Can be used to craft gemspark blocks.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999, can now be placed.
- Desktop 1.1: Sell cost reduced from 60 to 30 .
- Desktop 1.0.5: Now have a sparkle effect.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Sell value reduced.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.