Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Use time||26 (Average)|
- Diamond Bolt
The Diamond Staff is the strongest of the 7 different gem/bar staffs. It does a high amount of damage, has a high fire rate, pierces 1 enemy, is auto-fire, and has a medium mana cost, making it a viable magic weapon in the early game if the resources to craft it can be found.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If your world generated with Gold Ore, you will have to make the Ruby Staff instead, unless you can gather enough Platinum Ore with the Extractinator, collect it from another world, collect it from slimes, or get platinum through fishing crates.
- The bolts fired from the Diamond Staff (and other gem staffs, as well as the Spectre Staff) can pass through the slanted side of sloped blocks.
- This is the strongest of the gems staffs.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Damage decreased and mana use increased.
- Piercing was reduced from 3 enemies to only 1 enemy.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.