難易度（Difficulty）は、キャラクター作成時に選択可能なゲームの難しさ度合いである。 Desktop, Console, Old-gen console, and Mobileバージョンでは、4つの選択肢がある。ジャーニー（Journey）、クラシック（Classic）、ミディアムコア（Mediumcore）、ハードコア（Hardcore）の4つの選択肢があり、いずれも死亡時にペナルティが課せられる。一度作成したキャラクターの難易度を変えることはできない。
ジャーニー[edit | edit source]
クラシック[edit | edit source]
ミディアムコア[edit | edit source]
ハードコア[edit | edit source]
Hardcore characters die permanently, and drop all of their items upon death, including coins and ammo, which other players can then collect in multiplayer.
Death causes a Hardcore character to become a Ghost that can continue to observe the world but not affect it. Ghosts can fly, pass through walls, and continue to chat with other multiplayer users, but cannot interact with the environment in any way and cannot open a world. Other players are not able to see Ghosts.
Once a dead Hardcore character quits the current world, that character is permanently deleted. Items the character placed in chests will not be deleted, but items the character had in portable storage will be deleted.
ワールドモード[edit | edit source]
- Classic ( Normal) mode: This is the regular world mode.
- Expert mode: Intended for experienced players, Expert mode worlds contain the same enemies, but with increased stats, and some have altered behavior patterns that make them more difficult to defeat. Loot drops are more frequent, however. As a special reward, bosses drop Treasure Bags which, in addition to the normal boss loot, also contain special items only available in Expert mode. Expert mode brings numerous other changes. See Expert Mode for a more complete list.
- Master Mode: A harder version of Expert mode, with no new AIs but increased health and damage. It also includes 2 new drops per boss, and an extra accessory slot. See Master Mode for a more complete list.
ノート[edit | edit source]
- In an Expert Mode or Master Mode world, enemies can steal the player's coins and despawn, which can be a tremendous setback.
- The coins drop is rounded up.
- Difficulty modes and world modes are unrelated to Hardmode, which is a change to the world that occurs after the Wall of Flesh has been defeated.
- In the Console version and Mobile version, Classic World mode is called "Normal Mode".
- In the Old-gen console version, Classic mode is called "Normal mode" and Mediumcore is called "Difficult". Hardcore is still called "hardcore".
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Mediumcore characters may want to keep their second-best equipment in a chest in case of death.
- Hardcore mode can be utilized to freely explore a world by dying and flying through the ground and sky as a Ghost.
歴史[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Renamed Softcore to Classic.
- Renamed Normal mode to Classic mode.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Fixed a crash when a Hardcore character died.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: The proper items will now drop on Mediumcore/Hardcore deaths.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Fixed bug where Hardcore characters couldn't open the menu after death.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Mediumcore characters now correctly drop ammo on death.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Hardcore mode introduced.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced, characters drop Tombstones on death.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 18.104.22.168.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced Mediumcore and Hardcore difficulties, and players now can choose difficulty.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced Softcore difficulty, Characters drop Tombstones on death.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced Softcore difficulty.
脚注[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199 以前では「ソフトコア（Softcore）」と表記