Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
(Redirected from Digger Body)
“Exposure to the effects of ancient magicks flowing throughout the cracks of the world causes unusual rapid growths in giant worms.
— The Bestiary
Giant worms still spawn rarely but share kill count and Banner.Verify
Segments[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As with all worm-type Enemies, Diggers can be easily killed with Spears, as the Spear can travel through Blocks and can hit multiple of the Digger's segments, drastically increasing damage output.
- Much like the World Feeder, if the Cursed Inferno debuff is inflicted to multiple segments, damage can quickly rack up.
- Since the Digger shares the same kill count and Banner as the Giant Worm, Worm Banners obtained Pre-Hardmode can be useful for fighting Diggers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Digger: "Exposure to the effects of ancient magicks flowing throughout the cracks of the world causes unusual rapid growths in giant worms."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now has a chance to drop Worm Banner.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.