|Tooltip||Will dig through blocks and lay new track if carrying minecart tracks|
Only digs when underground
|Buff tooltip||The Molecart will dig for you|
Once mounted on existing tracks, the Molecart moves forward with a maximum speed of 31 mph, digging out a tunnel five blocks high and laying track as it goes. The cart will only move and place tracks horizontally, even if it is started on a diagonal slope.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The user must have a pickaxe or drill in their inventory and the tool with the highest mining level will be used.
- The Digging Molecart can be used to bypass the Creative Shock debuff.
- It does not break the placed rails, however.
- It can also break the Eternia Crystal Stand.
- The rider must have Minecart Tracks in their inventory to place tracks.
- The Digging Molecart cannot dig falling blocks such as Sand, Silt, or Slush.
- The Molecart will not function unless it is in the underground biome or below.
- The Molecart cannot break storage items with items in them, or the two blocks directly underneath a storage item.
- It can break chests that have no items, but can never break the blocks underneath chests unless the chest is already removed.
Tips[edit | edit source]
The Digging Molecart can be very helpful when constructing underground arenas such as in the Underground Jungle. Starting a new track of rails four tiles down from your last track will clear out the old one as you lay the new one.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Fixed an issue where Digging Molecart would dig through tiles that should not be destroyed.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206.0: Introduced with changes from Desktop 220.127.116.11.