We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Dirt Wall (natural)
The item(s) described on this page exist as functional game items, but are only naturally generated and cannot be collected.
- This article is about naturally generated walls Underground. For natural Dirt Walls on the Surface, see Naturally Occurring Walls. For crafted dirt walls, see Dirt Wall.
Dirt Walls are backing walls found in the Underground layer. These naturally occurring walls can be destroyed with a hammer, but will drop nothing. These walls do not stop enemies from spawning and cannot be used for proper housing.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.