Put up a disco ball and then I'll show you how to party.
|Type||Furniture – Mechanism|
|Dimensions||2 wide ˣ 2 high|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Buy / Sell||1 / 20|
|Internal Item ID: 488|
|Internal Tile ID: 126|
The Disco Ball is a novelty Hardmode light source that can be placed on a ceiling tile and will generate short pulses of colored light that cycle through the light spectrum (some older versions of the game will cycle through red, green, and blue)Verify. It can be toggled with wires. It's purchased from the Merchant for 1 each, after defeating Wall of Flesh.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Disco Ball does not count as light source for house requirements.
- The Disco Ball's effect is much more noticeable in darker areas than when placed in a bright spot.
- The Disco Ball's flashing is synchronized with the color cycling of rainbow bricks.
- The Disco Ball's flashes is hardly seen in a rainbow bricks room.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- 1.1: Introduced.