|Type||Furniture • Mechanism|
|Placeable||2 wide × 2 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
Put up a disco ball and then I'll show you how to party.
The Disco Ball is a novelty Hardmode light source that can be placed on a ceiling tile and will generate short pulses of colored light that cycle through the light spectrum (the of the game will cycle through red, green, and blue). It can be toggled with versionwires. It's purchased from the Merchant for 1 each, after defeating Wall of Flesh.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Disco Ball does not count as light source for house requirements.
- The Disco Ball's effect is much more noticeable in darker areas than when placed in a bright spot.
- The Disco Ball's flashing is synchronized with the color cycling of rainbow bricks.
- The Disco Ball's flashes can hardly be seen in a room of rainbow bricks.
- On the Mobile version the flashing light will not show up unless the Disco Ball is off screen.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.