|Type||Furniture • Mechanism|
|Placeable||2 wide × 2 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
Put up a disco ball and then I'll show you how to party.
The Disco Ball is a novelty Hardmode light source that can be placed on the underside of a block and will generate short pulses of colored light that cycle through the light spectrum (on the , it will cycle through red, green, and blue). It can be toggled with versionwires. It is purchased from the Merchant in Hardmode for
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Disco Ball does not count as a light source for house requirements.
- Its effect is much more noticeable in darker areas than when placed in a bright spot.
- The Disco Ball's flashing is synchronized with the color cycling of Rainbow Bricks. Therefore, it can hardly be seen in a room of Rainbow Bricks.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.