We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Type||Furniture • Mechanism|
|Placeable||2 wide × 2 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
Put up a disco ball and then I'll show you how to party.
The Disco Ball is a novelty Hardmode light source that can be placed on the underside of a block and will generate short pulses of colored light that cycle through the light spectrum (on the , it will cycle through red, green, and blue). It can be toggled with versionwires. It is purchased from the Merchant in Hardmode for
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Disco Ball does not count as a light source for house requirements.
- Its effect is much more noticeable in darker areas than when placed in a bright spot.
- The Disco Ball's flashing is synchronized with the color cycling of Rainbow Bricks. Therefore, it can hardly be seen in a room of Rainbow Bricks.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.