We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Shops have lower prices|
|Internal Item ID: 854|
The Discount Card is a Hardmode accessory that, when equipped, causes item prices in NPC inventories to be discounted by 20%. The discount also applies to Reforge costs. It has a 1/2000 chance (0.05%) to be dropped by Pirates during Pirate Invasions (but not from Parrots). It also has a 1% chance (1/100) to be dropped by the Flying Dutchman.
The card must be equipped before talking to an NPC in order to trigger discounts.
The Discount Card does not affect:
- Sell prices (when selling items to NPCs).
- Items repurchased after selling them (e.g.: Selling a Titan Glove for 2 will still cost 2 to take back).
- Items sold by the Tavernkeep for Defender Medals, like his sentry summon weapons.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item is quite rare. It takes an average of 16-17 complete Pirate Invasions before it drops.
- The 20% off discount does not stack with the Greedy Ring's 20% off discount.