- Item (Quantity)Rate
Diseaster Bunnies come from the small eggs laid by Lepus, and therefore look like a miniature version of it. They also appear instead of Bunnies during Easter, at any time of the day, and so long as the world has been in play for a couple of in-game days. It acts exactly like a Corrupt Bunny. They can be quite annoying for new players, due to their high attack, health, speed and jumping ability, and the fact that they can spawn anywhere on the surface at any time.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only naturally spawned Diseaster Bunnies will drop Suspicious Looking Eggs. Ones spawned by Lepus never drop them.
- There is a rare chance that a Diseaster Bunny will drop 2 Suspicious Looking Eggs.
- Unlike Corrupt Bunnies during a Blood Moon, Bunnies will not become Diseaster Bunnies when Lepus is summoned.
- Although they come from Lepus, they do nothing intentionally to help Lepus when it is under attack.
- Diseaster Bunnies emit a faint blue glow that can only be seen when they are slightly underground.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The first part of its name is a play on the words "disaster" and "Easter" (or perhaps "disease" and "Easter", or both).
- If you are playing on an outdated version during Easter, then they will be Corrupt Bunnies instead.
- The Diseaster Bunny is one of the few enemies to not have a Bestiary entry
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Removed.
- Mobile 1.1.91: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.