|Type||Armor • Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Greatly extends underwater breathing|
- Internal Item ID: 268
The Diving Helmet is an armor piece for the helmet slot. It has a 2% (1/50) chance of being dropped by Sharks and Orcas . When equipped, it causes the breath meter to deplete much slower and slows the rate at which drowning damage is taken.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like all diving equipment, the Diving Helmet prolongs the underwater breath to 1 minute and 33.33 seconds or, while holding the Breathing Reed, to 3 minutes and 6.67 seconds. In addition, the rate at which health is lost while drowning is reduced to 1/4 or 1/8, respectively. While it is possible to equip multiple pieces of diving equipment, doing so does not cause them to stack.
- Sharks spawned from the Shark Statue may drop the Diving Helmet.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.1.1: Fixed bug where it would not extend underwater breathing.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.