|AI Type||Fighter AI|
- Internal NPC ID: 415
“These celestial beasts harness the power of the sun, releasing violent flares towards any intruders nearing the pillar.
— The Bestiary
The Drakomire is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist ground-based enemy that spawns in areas with a Solar Pillar from the Lunar Events. Drakanians will occasionally spawn riding a Drakomire, resulting in a Drakomire Rider. When the player is a distance of approximately 100 blocks away they will shoot 3 Solar Flares, possibly to stop players from entering the area where the Solar enemies spawn.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The way Drakomires charge can cause players to build a shelter for safety as it is difficult to fly above them due to Crawltipedes. However, this method of gaining safety leaves players vulnerable to Corite attacks. It is better to build a Platform bridge above the ground as this can stop Crawltipedes from attacking while still being safe from non-flying Solar enemies.
- The Flairon can keep Drakomires from overwhelming the player with its bubbles. However, Selenians can divert the player's attention and leave them vulnerable to the Drakomires.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.