From Terraria Wiki
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
Dripplers are flying enemies that exclusively spawn during a Blood Moon. They will float slowly towards the player, but can be easily knocked back with most weapons. They can rarely drop the Shark Tooth Necklace or Money Trough.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- During the day, Dripplers will ignore any player and float away, causing them to despawn.
- The Drippler Statue can be used to summon Dripplers at any time. Dripplers summoned this way are less likely to drop items, and won't drop any items if killed by Traps.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()