|Use time||40 (Very slow)|
- Drippler Crippler
The Drippler Crippler is a Hardmode flail that drops from Blood Eels. When used, it will spin around the player and can be thrown outwards to deal very high damage before being pulled back in, as well as firing a projectile doing half of the base damage.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This weapon has an exceptionally high base damage for an early-Hardmode weapon, making this flail incredibly useful even up to mid-Hardmode.
- The pattern on the chain is always the same and consists of 6 segments before repeating.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Like all Flails, the Drippler Crippler is especially effective at clearing out crowds of enemies or damaging enemies with large hitboxes.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ball projectile of the Drippler Crippler resembles its namesake, the Drippler.
- Although its name might suggest it, it does not do bonus damage against Dripplers.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.