Liquid Rockets are rocket ammunition items which place or remove liquids in addition to dealing damage. In Desktop version, there are four liquid rockets currently implemented: Dry Rocket, Wet Rocket, Lava Rocket, and Honey Rocket.
When a liquid rocket is fired, it will explode upon contact with enemies or blocks similarly to normal rockets, and additionally apply its special effect (see below). If, however, the rocket touches any liquid while in flight, it will immediately explode and apply its effects. All liquid rockets deal damage to nearby players, enemies, and critters.
- The Dry Rocket deletes all liquids in a small area when it explodes.
- The Wet Rocket places Water in a small area when it explodes.
- The Lava Rocket places Lava in a small area when it explodes.
- The Honey Rocket places Honey in a small area when it explodes.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used In[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Liquid rockets do not work when used with the Celebration, Celebration Mk2, or Electrosphere Launcher.
- It is highly inefficient to fire liquid rockets into an already-existing pool; most of the placed liquid will overlap with what is already there. Much more liquid will be successfully placed if the liquid rocket hits a solid block.
- Shooting any liquid rocket while already submerged in a liquid will cause it to explode instantly, damaging the player.
- The Wet Rocket, strangely, is not named "Water Rocket", even though its counterparts share the name of the liquids they spread.
- These items are the rocket equivalents of liquid bombs, which are obtained by opening Obsidian/Hellstone Crates or purchasing them from the Demolitionist.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Firing a Dry Rocket with a Rocket Launcher
Firing a Wet Rocket with a Rocket Launcher
Firing a Lava Rocket with a Rocket Launcher
Firing a Honey Rocket with a Rocket Launcher
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.