Liquid rockets are rocket ammunition items which place or remove liquids in addition to dealing damage. There are four different types of liquid rockets: Dry Rocket, Wet Rocket, Lava Rocket, and Honey Rocket.
When a liquid rocket is fired, it will explode upon contact with enemies or blocks similarly to normal rockets, and additionally apply its special effect (see below). If, however, the rocket touches any liquid while in flight, it will immediately explode and apply its effects. All liquid rockets deal damage to nearby players, enemies, and critters.
Types[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Liquid rockets do not work when used with the Celebration, Celebration Mk2, or Electrosphere Launcher.
- Shooting any liquid rocket while already submerged in a liquid will cause it to explode instantly, damaging the player.
- These items are the rocket equivalents of liquid bombs, which are obtained by opening Obsidian/Hellstone Crates or purchasing them from the Demolitionist.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is highly inefficient to fire liquid rockets into an already-existing pool; most of the placed liquid will overlap with what is already there. Much more liquid will be successfully placed if the liquid rocket hits a solid block.
- The Snowman Cannon is the fastest-firing rocket launcher that allows liquid rockets to work normally.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Wet Rocket, inconsistently, is not named "Water Rocket", even though its counterparts share the name of the liquids they spread.
- The Honey Rocket's shape and color scheme look similar to that of the Golden Carrot item from the sandbox game Minecraft, though this is most likely a coincidence.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Firing a Dry Rocket with a Rocket Launcher.
Firing a Wet Rocket with a Rocket Launcher.
Firing a Lava Rocket with a Rocket Launcher.
Firing a Honey Rocket with a Rocket Launcher.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.