We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Environment||Underground Desert • Sandstorm|
|AI Type||Worm AI|
|Max Life||500 / 1000|
The Dune Splicer is a worm-type Hardmode enemy that spawns in the Underground Desert, or on the surface of the Desert during a Sandstorm. It is the Hardmode counterpart of the Tomb Crawler. Like other worms, it moves through blocks and requires them to be able to move.
Parts[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This enemy is noticeably larger than other worms, ranging from 12 to 21 segments long.
- The Dune Splicer is very agile, and can turn very quickly. This can be especially dangerous due to the Dune Splicer's large hitbox.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.3:
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.