|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
|Environment||Underground Desert – Sandstorm|
|AI Type||Worm AI|
|Max Life||500 / 1000|
The Dune Splicer is a worm-type Hardmode enemy that spawns in the Underground Desert, or on the surface of the Desert during a Sandstorm. It is the Hardmode counterpart of the Tomb Crawler. Like other worms, it moves through blocks and requires them to be able to move.
Parts[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This enemy is noticeably larger than other worms, ranging from 12 to 21 segments long.
- The Dune Splicer is very agile, and can turn very quickly. This can be especially dangerous due to the Dune Splicer's large hitbox.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Dune Splicer resembles both Sand Worms and, by appearance, the real-world, underwater Sea Lamprey.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.3:
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
| Worms |
| • • • • • • |
• • • • •