We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
From Terraria Wiki
| Desktop-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.
The Dune Splicer is a worm-type Hardmode enemy that spawns in the Underground Desert, or within the surface Desert during a Sandstorm. It is the Hardmode version of the Tomb Crawler. Like other worms, it moves through blocks and requires them to move about.
- This enemy is noticeably larger than other worms, being up to 21 segments long. They also have a minimum size of 12 segments.
- The Dune Splicer is very agile, and can turn very quickly. This can be especially dangerous due to the Dune Splicer's large hitbox.
- Increased health from 400 to 500.
- Increased defense.
- Can now also spawn on the Desert surface during a Sandstorm.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.