Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Tooltip||The wearer can run super fast, and even faster on sand|
'Walk without rhythm and you won't attract the worm'
- Internal Item ID: 4055
Dunerider Boots are an accessory that functions similarly to Hermes Boots, except that the wearer gains an additional speed boost when running on Sand Blocks. They can be found in Sandstone Chests in the Underground Desert and Oasis Crates.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Dunerider Boots have a speed of 30 mph on regular tiles and a speed of 53 mph on any Sand, Sandstone, or Hardened Sand block.
- When crafted together with Rocket Boots to make the Spectre Boots, the sand-boosting ability will be lost. It may be better to save them for their bonus on sand.
- Using Dunerider boots alongside Sand, Sandstone, or Hardened Sand runways could be considered a pre-Hardmode alternative to Asphalt.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Dunerider Boots' tooltip could be a reference to the 1965 science fiction novel Dune.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Can now be combined with Rocket Boots at a Tinkerer's Workshop to create Spectre Boots.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.