Dungeon Bricks are a non-craftable type of Brick from which the Dungeon is constructed. On world generation, one of three colors of Dungeon Brick is chosen to create the entirety of the Dungeon. Dungeon Brick is one of very few block types that is impervious to explosions. A Nightmare Pickaxe or a Deathbringer Pickaxe or better is required to mine it, unless near world spawn point (within 1255 blocks in large world).
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used In[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dungeon Brick is a coveted building material since it is impervious to all explosions.
- Dungeon Bricks do not shield explosions, and are only impervious to explosions themselves. Anything within range of an explosion will take damage even when Dungeon Bricks are in the way.
- Dungeon Bricks cannot be crafted into background walls of the same color. Dungeon Brick Walls do exist, but must be taken from the Dungeon as well.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite colors updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Now used to craft Dungeon Sinks.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Now used to craft Dungeon Chests.
- Desktop 1.2: Appearance changed, stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.0.5: The Dungeon Brick tiles had their brightness reduced. The item icons remain the same.
- Desktop 1.0.4: A Nightmare Pickaxe or better is now required to mine them, unless they're near the spawn.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.