As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Dungeon Bricks are a non-craftable type of brick from which the Dungeon is constructed. On world generation, one of three colors of Dungeon Brick is chosen to create the entirety of the Dungeon. Dungeon Brick is one of very few block types that is impervious to explosions. 100% Pickaxe power (a Molten Pickaxe or better) is required to mine Dungeon Bricks in the Underground-level Dungeon, although any pickaxe can destroy Dungeon Bricks at or above the Surface layer, and any Dungeon Bricks placed within the center third of the world.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dungeon Brick is a coveted building material since it is impervious to all explosions.
- Dungeon Bricks do not shield explosions, and are only impervious to explosions themselves. Anything within range of an explosion will take damage even when Dungeon Bricks are in the way.
- Dungeon Bricks cannot be crafted into background walls of the same color. Dungeon Brick Walls do exist, but must be taken from the Dungeon using a hammer tool.
- Before acquiring a Molten Pickaxe or better, a player can mine Surface-level Dungeon Bricks and can place them down inside of the Underground-level Dungeon, but will not be able to mine them, potentially leaving them trapped or cut off from the rest of the Dungeon.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Now used to craft Dungeon Toilets and Cracked Dungeon Bricks.
- Desktop 1.3.1:
- A Molten Pickaxe or better is now required to mine Dungeon Bricks that are below the surface layer.
- Sprite colors updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Now used to craft Dungeon Sinks.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now used to craft Dungeon Chests.
- Desktop 1.2: Appearance changed, stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.0.5: The Dungeon Brick tiles had their brightness reduced. The item icons remain the same.
- Desktop 1.0.4: A Nightmare Pickaxe or better is now required to mine them, unless they're near the spawn.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.