Most Dungeon furniture is based on the color of the Dungeon. There are Dungeon variations of almost every basic house Furniture. There are some furniture pieces that don't depend on dungeon color, and can be found in each Dungeon, such as the Dungeon Door, various Shelves, numerous Books, various Dungeon Lanterns, Paintings and Wall Hangings, and Biome Chests. All the items except the colored dungeon Chests, Sinks, and Water Candle (can be crafted in the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version only) must be found and cannot be crafted.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Switches can also be purchased from the Mechanic NPC. When found in the dungeon, switches activate Chain Lanterns. Holding a mechanism-related item (such as a switch or pressure plate) will allow a player to see Wires, and locate the attached switches.
- Looting a Dungeon post-Plantera is more difficult than before Plantera is defeated due to stronger dungeon enemies.
- Biome Chests can only be looted post-Plantera, and require a Biome Key.
- Dungeons also contain non-dungeon-specific furniture such as normal Chests, Golden Chests, Statues, and player-activated Pressure Plates.
- Golden Chests found in the Dungeon must be unlocked with Golden Keys which are found in normal chests, pots, Dungeon Slimes, and dungeon enemy drops.