|AI Type||Slime AI|
|Banner||Dungeon Slime Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 71
The Dungeon Slime is a slime that is found only in the Dungeon. It is an indigo-colored slime that contains a Golden Key inside. It always drops the Golden Key when defeated. Unlike most other slimes, it does not drop Gel. It can spawn anywhere in the Dungeon, but appears less frequently than other Dungeon enemies.
It is one of the few entities that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to Dungeon Slimes always dropping a Golden Key (which is helpful for getting loot from the dungeon), using a Hunter Potion can make finding them faster.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Dungeon Slime: "Slimes in the Dungeon became powerful by feeding off the cursed energy throughout the place. They seem particularly attracted to keys."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.