Dungeon Bricks are a non-craftable type of Brick from which the Dungeon is constructed. On world generation, one of three colors of Dungeon Brick is chosen to create the entirety of the Dungeon. Dungeon Brick is one of very few block types that is impervious to explosions. A Nightmare Pickaxe or a Deathbringer Pickaxe or better is required to mine it, unless near world spawn point (within 1255 blocks in large world).
- Dungeon Brick is a coveted building material since it is impervious to all explosions.
- It can be useful in multiplayer, especially in PvP, when other players may want to use Bombs/Dynamite on your buildings.
- This also creates Arena possibilities where Bombs/Dynamite can be used without destroying the arena.
- Dungeon Bricks do not shield explosions, and are only impervious to explosions themselves. Anything within range of an explosion will take damage even when Dungeon Bricks are in the way.
- Dungeon Bricks cannot be crafted into background walls of the same color. Dungeon Brick Walls do exist, but must be taken from the Dungeon as well.
- 126.96.36.199: Now used to craft Dungeon Sinks.
- 188.8.131.52: Now used to craft Dungeon Chests.
- 1.2: Appearance changed, stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- 1.0.5: The Dungeon Brick tiles had their brightness reduced. The item icons remain the same.