|Knockback||0 (No Knockback)|
|Use time||40 Very Slow|
|Tooltip||A large explosion that will destroy most tiles|
Dynamite, my own special cure-all for what ails ya.
Dynamite is a powerful thrown explosive. When thrown, it explodes following a 5-second delay, breaking nearly all blocks and other placed items, except explosion-proof items, within a 7-tile radius. Dynamite may be found in Chests or purchased from the Demolitionist for 20 each.
At point-blank range, Dynamite causes a total of 250 damage.
Dynamite has a blast radius of 14 feet (7 blocks). Blast power is not affected by intervening material: It will destroy every block and wall that can be destroyed within a 14-foot radius. For instance, if Dynamite is surrounded by Dungeon Bricks (which can't be destroyed), it will still destroy other destructable blocks outside of the Dungeon Bricks but inside the blast radius. Dynamite is also unaffected by water.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Dynamite works exceptionally well for mining meteorites. 1-3 dynamite strategically placed will mine 80-90%, if not all of the meteorite. This will instantly stop more Meteor Heads from spawning and allow you to safely mine the remaining ore with your pickaxe.
- Due to dynamite's large blast radius, it should be used with extreme caution.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Desktop 1.2:
- Buy/Sell values increased from 50 / 10 to 1 50 / 30 .
- Stack limit raised from 5 to 30.
- Desktop 1.1:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.