|Placeable||(1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
Dynasty Wood is a type of wood purchased from the Traveling Merchant for 50 per block. It can be used to make Dynasty furniture, which bears resemblance to early Chinese architecture styles. When placed, it forms continuous structures with automatic frames.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
|Dynasty Wood Platform (2)||By Hand|
|Dynasty Work Bench|
|Dynasty Piano ( )|
|Blue Dynasty Wall (4)||Work Bench|
|Dynasty Piano ()|
|Large Dynasty Candle|
|Large Dynasty Lantern|
|White Dynasty Wall (4)|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Dynasty Chair is one of the smallest chairs in the game, taking up only a single block of space. It can be painted to blend into the background and surroundings, making it appear that the player is sitting on the floor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only wood type that cannot be used to craft armor, weapons, tools, or torches.
- Dynasty Wood is one of the only two types of wood that cannot be found naturally, the other being Spooky Wood.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Now used to craft the Dynasty Toilet.
- Desktop 1.3.5: Now used to craft the Dynasty Piano, Sofa, Dresser, and Platform.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite colors updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Used to craft the Dynasty Clock.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.