From Terraria Wiki
|Desktop/Console/Old-gen console/Mobile-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop, Console, Old-gen console, and Mobile versions of Terraria.|
|Type||Block – Crafting material|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Buy / Sell||50 / 10|
|Internal Item ID: 2260|
|Internal Tile ID: 311|
Dynasty Wood is a species of wood purchased from the Traveling Merchant for 50 per block. Furniture made from it follows an Asian theme. When placed, it forms continuous structures with automatic frames.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only wood type that cannot be used to craft armor or torches.
- Dynasty Wood is one of the only two types of wood that cannot be found naturally, the other being Spooky Wood.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Now used to craft the Dynasty Piano, Sofa, Dresser, and Platform.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite colors updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Used to craft the Dynasty Clock.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
| Blocks ( Bricks) • Walls ( Brick Walls) Tiles: |