We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The item(s) described on this page exist as functional game items, but are only naturally generated and cannot be collected.
The Sandstone Wall (including its variants: the Ebonsandstone Wall, Crimsandstone Wall, and Pearlsandstone Wall) are type of walls that can be found in the Underground Desert biome, but cannot be obtained via Hammer or by any crafting methods.
Ebon-, Crim-, and Pearlsandstone Walls can spread their respective biome to nearby pure walls (but not blocks). See Biome spread for further information.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike other placeable walls, Sandstone Walls placed by the player are not suitable for housing, and will instead allow unique Underground Desert enemies to spawn.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprites updated.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced with sprites from Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced with sprites from Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.