|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Only visible with Echo Sight|
Once placed, the Echo Block cannot be seen by the player unless they have the Spectre Goggles equipped (purchasable for
100000*10 under the same conditions).
Usage[edit | edit source]
Echo Blocks can be used for various building-related tasks such as:
- Making furniture, liquids or other objects appear as if they are floating.
- Hiding secret messages or symbols that are only visible with Spectre Goggles equipped.
- Building valid NPC housing with invisible walls.
- Creating invisible hoik paths.
- Preventing grass, vines, or saplings from growing.
- Hanging candles (or any light source) in the sky for a great view.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Echo Blocks can be painted, but you can still only see them while having the Spectre Goggles equipped.
- Echo Blocks produce light even when actuated.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Echo Blocks being used to hold Candelabras in midair
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]