|Knockback||0.5 (Extremely Weak)|
|Tooltip||"To kill a goblin, you have to break a few eggs"|
- Internal Item ID: 5058
The Egg Cannon is a ranged weapon that has a 50% chance to be dropped by Lepus. It uses bullets for ammo, but fires projectiles that resemble Suspicious Looking Eggs. Because of this, bullets like the Cursed Bullet have no effect on the resulting projectiles.
The eggs have a small chance to spawn a Bunny (on a Blood Moon, a Corrupt Bunny) or a Bird on impact. The projectiles are also affected by gravity (no matter the ammo), but they can travel long distances.
The Egg Cannon cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tooltip "To kill a goblin you need to break a few eggs" is based on the proverb "To make an omelet you need to break a few eggs", which was originally French: "On ne saurait faire d'omelette sans casser des œufs". It means that in order to achieve something, some sacrifices or mistakes are inevitable.
- The Egg Cannon is very similar in name and design to the Star Cannon.
- It appears to do increased damage to goblins, as referenced in the tooltip.Verify
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Removed and replaced with
- Mobile 1.1.91: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.