|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
'Smells like your father'
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
Minor improvements to all stats and increased life regeneration
The Elderberry is a food item that gives the Well Fed buff. This lasts for 5 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon () or by double-tapping the buff icon (). It has a 5.606% chance to drop when shaking Corrupt Trees.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Elderberries are a type of flowering plant that are native to North America.
- In the real world, eating elderberries raw can lead to nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, contrary to its use in-game.
- Its tooltip is a reference to a quote from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"
- Despite the name indicating a single elderberry, the icon depicts multiple elderberries.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124.0: Introduced.