|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||11 Very Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 2796
The Electrosphere Launcher is a Hardmode, post-Golem launcher that fires rockets to your cursor, then forms an energy-emanating ball of constant damage for approximately 8 seconds. An infinite amount of electrospheres can be summoned but they cannot overlap. It is very good for mowing down hordes of enemies in events in which they group together, or stationary opponents. It is very bad against quick moving enemies like most bosses, however.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Electrosphere Launcher cannot destroy tiles with Rocket II and Rocket IV. Additionally, the size of the explosion is the same, regardless of the rocket used. The damage does increase however. Although Rocket III and Rocket IV are identical in function, Rocket III is 1/5 the cost of Rocket IV, making it the better choice for nearly all purposes.
- The explosion that the Electrosphere Launcher creates does not harm the user.
- The rocket explodes at either the location of the cursor when fired, any block in between the player and that location, or any enemy it hits.
- This weapon is comparable to the Sky Dragon's Fury.
- While the Sky Dragon's Fury fires more rings of electricity and does not use ammunition, the Electrosphere Launcher does more damage and lasts longer.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()