|Use time||32 Slow|
- Emerald Bolt
The Emerald Staff is the fourth best Gem Staff and can be rapidly cast due to its low mana cost. It can be acquired early in the game and also does a decent amount of damage. It can damage up to 2 enemies and can autocast (unlike the first 3 staffs that can only hit one).
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If your world generated with Silver Ore, you will have to make the Sapphire Staff instead, unless you can gather enough Tungsten Ore with the Extractinator, collect it from another world, collect it from slimes, or get tungsten through fishing crates such as the Wooden Crate.
- The bolt does not ricochet, leaving you vulnerable if the bolt hits the ground first before you can cast it again.
- Due to its also somewhat slow projectile speed, this weapon suffers when facing moving aerial targets, such as the Demon Eye.
- It seems that it will occasionally hit a target twice because of its slow projectiles and pierce cap of 2.
- It is very useful for fighting hordes of enemies due to it not being obstructed after hitting at an enemy.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory icon updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Damage decreased and mana use increased.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.