Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Tooltip||Used to craft various types of ammo|
- Internal Item ID: 1432
Empty Bullets are a Hardmode crafting material purchased from the Arms Dealer for
5*5 each. While they have no function as ammunition on their own, Empty Bullets can be used to craft Hardmode bullets with special effects.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
|Exploding Bullet (50)||Work Bench|
|Golden Bullet (50)|
|High Velocity Bullet (50)|
|Nano Bullet (50)|
|Party Bullet (50)|
|Venom Bullet (50)|
total: 6 row(s)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A single Empty Bullet is the cheapest purchasable item from NPCs.
- Despite their name, empty bullets are actually cartridge casing. "Cartridge" being the correct term for a bullet, casing, powder, and primer.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Increased purchase price from
3*3 to 5*5.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.