We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Dimensions||2 wide ˣ 3 high|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Allows time to fast forward one day per week|
|Internal Item ID: 3064|
|Internal Tile ID: 356|
|Desktop-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.|
The Enchanted Sundial is a Hardmode furniture item that can be placed and right-clicked to advance time to 4:30 a.m. (sunrise) the following day. It has a 7-day cooldown period, so once used, it will not be useable again until 7 in-game days (2 hours, 48 minutes in real time) have passed normally. The Enchanted Sundial is obtained from fished Wooden, Iron, or Golden Crates in a Hardmode world.
The Enchanted Sundial does not turn the time to the next day immediately. It instead "fast-forwards" time, much more quickly than usual.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Its 7-day cooldown is shared between all Enchanted Sundials in the current world, so a second Sundial cannot be used to circumvent it.
- The chances of invasions and other events are calculated as if the time actually passed.
- In multiplayer, the Sundial will only count a cooldown day passing if there are players online when the in-game day changes.
- Using the Enchanted Sundial to accelerate time will affect the Tax Collector, giving a rapid boost in collected money.
- The Enchanted Sundial can be used to skip the cooldown for Angler quests, or to skip a Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse.