Endless Musket Pouch
|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
The Endless Musket Pouch is a Hardmode item that acts as ammunition, and can be placed in the ammo slots in the player's inventory. While in the user's inventory, it acts as a single Musket Ball that can be fired from any appropriate gun without being depleted. Guns with unique shot types will fire their special shots indefinitely, including those such as the Uzi that specifically require Musket Balls for their specialized shot types to work.
Crafting the Endless Musket Pouch requires 4 full stacks of Musket Balls (999 each).
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Endless Musket Pouch follows the same ammunition priority rules as other ammo types. If held in the inventory, bullets in the dedicated ammo slots will be fired first, followed by those further up and to the left in the player's inventory. While in the ammo slots, those above it will be fired. Players can use this to quickly alternate between infinite and special ammo.
- The cost of 3996 Musket Balls is
27972*27972. There is no profit in producing Endless Musket Pouches for resale.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Players using an Endless Musket Pouch exclusively gain no benefit from effects that decrease ammo consumption, and are free to dedicate equipment and accessories to other effects.
- The Endless Musket Pouch is incredibly useful when used with the Uzi for it not only turns into High Velocity Bullets but it also counters the fact that the Uzi does not have any chance to not use ammo.
- The Endless Musket Pouch can be used to reserve better bullets for boss fights, like Ichor or Chlorophyte.
- The Endless Musket Pouch is great for the Dungeon Guardian, as the player has infinite bullets, and since the Dungeon Guardian has extremely high defense and each shot does 1-2 damage, the player can beat the Dungeon Guardian without an unnecessary high amount of bullets that will eventually run out.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.