(Redirected from Eskimo Coat)
Wearing the full set does not provide a set bonus. It grants a total of 4 defense.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 3 row(s)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The best way for hunting this set is killing Zombie Eskimos during a Blood Moon, with both a Battle Potion and a Water Candle in effect.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This armor set may be a reference to Popo, one of the protagonists of the vertical platform video game Ice Climber which was developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1985. Popo wears an outfit almost identical to the Eskimo armor.
- Eskimos are the indigenous peoples who have traditionally inhabited the northern circumpolar region. In Canada and Greenland, the term "Eskimo" is predominately seen as pejorative and has been widely replaced by the term "Inuit", even though the Inuit are a distinctive group of aboriginal peoples in Canada.
- Eskimo armor is one of 7 armor sets that do not provide a set bonus, the others being Angler armor, Gladiator armor , Ninja armor , Obsidian armor , Pink Eskimo armor, and Rain armor .
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Graphics variant for female characters added.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.