Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
|Tooltip||Place in the Eternia Crystal Stand to summon Etheria's portals|
|Buy / Sell||T1: 25 / 5 |
T2: 1 / 20
T3: 4 / 5
- Internal Item ID: 3828
- Not to be confused with Eternia Crystal (NPC).
Eternia Crystals are purchased from the Tavernkeep for 25 (pre-Mechanical Bosses), 1 (post-Mechanical Bosses) or 4 (post-Golem). The Discount Card and Greedy Ring have no effect on its price. Because of the price increase, you may wish to stock up before defeating the mechanical bosses. When used in the Eternia Crystal Stand, the Old One's Army event begins.
The Event lasts for varying lengths depending on game progress:
- Tier 1: 5 waves
- Tier 2 (After defeating any Mechanical Boss): 7 waves
- Tier 3 (Post Golem): 7 waves + Boss wave (Betsy)
The waves begin easy and get progressively more difficult until the final wave (wave 7 post and pre-golem) there is a boss as well as the invasion creatures. Defeating the boss finishes the wave, however.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Name changed from "Elder Crystal" to "Eternia Crystal".
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.