Etherian Javelin Thrower
“These bulky brutes are awkward and ungainly, but their javelins are still razor sharp, and their aim is deadly.
— The Bestiary
The Etherian Javelin Thrower is an enemy that spawns during the Old One's Army event. It attacks by throwing javelins at its target from a distance that will pierce through your player and to the crystal.
Acquiring its banner requires 200 kills, as opposed to the usual 50. The banner does not provide the usual combat buffs.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Javelin Throwers at Dungeon Defenders 2 Wiki.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Fixed T3 javelins missing a name (was "ProjectileName.DD2JavelinHostileT3").
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]