- Internal Item ID: 3822
Etherian Mana is used to summon Towers and Traps in the Old One's Army event. It has a high chance to be dropped by all of the Old One's Army event enemies. Each wave will produce Etherian Mana in multiples of ten - after receiving a starting amount of ten when activating the Eternia Crystal, each wave will produce either 20 or 30 Etherian Mana. Each Tavernkeep's sentry costs 10 Etherian Mana/Use, so conserving Etherian Mana and developing a strategy is key to the event. This item will disappear after the invasion has ended, along with all event enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Prior to 126.96.36.199, it is possible to keep the Etherian Mana by placing it in a chest (do not open it again if the event isn't in progress or it'll be lost) before the Old One's Army event ends.
- As of 188.8.131.52, it is still possible to contain Etherian Mana inside a Money Trough as long as it is not opened if the event isn't active.
- Additionally, a regular chest will still work if the world is in Multiplayer.
- In the game code, prior to 1.3.5, its name was "its an ammo technically!". Because the actual name was stored in a separate file, this wouldn't display.
- Etherian Mana is one of the only items that cannot be researched in Journey Mode. As such, it cannot be duplicated, the "research [number] more to unlock duplication" tooltip is not displayed, and the researching UI will show an X when it's put in the slot.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Mana at Dungeon Defenders 2 Wiki.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Can no longer be kept in containers between two Old One's Army events.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Can no longer be kept in the trash slot between two Old One's Army events.
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.