From Terraria Wiki
|AI Type||Mourning Wood AI|
|Damage|| 110 / 165 (melee)|
80–105/ 172 (pine needle)
100-114 / 200-228 (ornament)
|Max Life||13000 / 16900|
Higher item drop chance on Expert Mode.
|Internal NPC ID: 344|
Everscream is a Hardmode mini-boss. It's a large enemy that only spawns during the Frost Moon event. It fires pine needle projectiles, as well as bouncing ornaments that fragment like Crystal Bullets.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Everscream may hover through blocks in order to reach far-away players.
- Its drop rate linearly increases from wave 13 (or 15) to 20.
- Everscream is the Frost Moon counterpart of Mourning Wood, which is another boss-type monster that is found during the Pumpkin Moon event. They share the same AI.
- Everscream and the Dark Mage are the only event bosses that cannot drop a ranged weapon.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Note that most of the Everscream's attack will be rendered useless if you are on platforms that are high enough as the attacks don't have enough range.
- For melee players, this boss can be trivialised by grappling onto a surface above it, out of range of its attacks, and spamming the Flairon down onto it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Everscream's pine needle attack is similar to the Razorpine that it drops.
- "Everscream" is a portmanteau of "evergreen" and "scream".
- On the Console and Mobile editions, the Everscream may shoot out the Mourning Wood 'Roman Candle' and Greek fire attack. This is probably an AI glitch.
History[edit | edit source]
- 22.214.171.124: Damage decreased from 124 to 110.
- 1.2.2: Introduced.
| Frost Moon Enemies |
|Small Enemies||Present Mimic • Flocko • Gingerbread Man • Zombie Elf • Elf Archer|
|Medium Enemies||Nutcracker • Yeti • Elf Copter • Krampus|
|Mini Bosses||Everscream • Santa-NK1 • Ice Queen|