|Dimensions||3 wide × 3 high|
|Use time||14 Very Fast|
|Rarity|| (Angler-quest) |
|Sell||50 (Angler-quest) |
- Internal Tile ID: 240
Trophies are semi-rare drops (roughly 10%) from most bosses, and are essentially the boss version of banners. They always show something relevant to the specific boss. Unlike banners, trophies are purely cosmetic and do not provide any bonuses. Some trophies are also only awarded by the Angler NPC. They are purely decorative background objects that can be placed on background walls. In total, there are 31 / 28 / 24 trophies.
Pre-Hardmode[edit | edit source]
Hardmode[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
Trophies dropped by enemies during Moon Invasions increase at later waves.
|Old One's Army||Pumpkin Moon||Frost Moon||Pirate Invasion||Martian Madness|
Fishing[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite generally considered as bosses, Turkor the Ungrateful , Lepus and the Celestial Pillars do not drop trophies.
- It is obvious that the trophies from the bosses are a reference to hunting, where hunters put their prey's parts (usually heads) on a wooden rack to have bragging rights.
- All trophies represent a part of the Boss on a Weapon Rack, except King Slime's trophy.
- King Slime's trophy is a Katana covered in slime, most likely from the Ninja inside him.
- The Eye of Cthulhu's trophy is one of its teeth.
- The Eater of Worlds' trophy is one of its eyes.
- The Brain of Cthulhu's trophy is one of its lobes.
- Skeletron's trophy is one of its bones.
- Queen Bee's trophy is one of its knees, possibly referencing the phrase "the bee's knees."
- The Wall of Flesh's trophy is its tongue, which is a likely reference to the unique death message "<PlayerName> was licked." and one of its exclusive debuffs: The Tongue.
- The Destroyer's trophy is a Probe.
- The trophies of The Twins are Retinazer's laser cannon and Spazmatism's cursed flamethrower.
- Skeletron Prime's trophy is its jaw.
- Plantera's trophy is its bulb, referencing the object that summons it.
- Golem's trophy is his chest which depicts a Lihzahrd Brick-themed sun.
- Duke Fishron's trophy is its tail.
- The Lunatic Cultist's trophy is his mask.
- The Moon Lord's trophy is his heart.
- Ocram's trophy is the crystal on its forehead.
- The Mourning Wood's trophy is one of its branches.
- The Pumpking's trophy is its cloak's buckle.
- The Ice Queen's trophy is her crown.
- Santa-NK1's trophy is its head with the Santa Mask torn off.
- The Everscream's trophy is its branch and one of its eyes.
- The Flying Dutchman's trophy is a Jolly Roger flag, a common archetype of pirates.
- The Martian Saucer's trophy is one of its turrets.
- The Dark Mage's trophy is its floating book.
- The Ogre's trophy is its head.
- Betsy's trophy is one of her feet.
- On the minimap, the Compass Rose, Wall Anchor and Ship's Wheel are also referred to as trophies, but the Life Preserver is not considered a trophy.
- After updating to Desktop 1.3, the Ocram Trophy did not get removed, but became unobtainable.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Four new trophies introduced; Flying Dutchman, Martian Saucer, Lunatic Cultist and Moon Lord. Angler quest reward sell price increased from 10 to 50 .
- Desktop 1.2.4: Six new trophies introduced, two with the King Slime and Duke Fishron bosses and four as Angler quest rewards.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.