Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
|Use time||17 Very Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 3349
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Because the player cannot directly attack the Dye Trader with normal weapons, Rotten Eggs or external damage sources such as traps are needed to kill him.
- The Dye Trader will use this weapon when defending himself.
- While it has more power and equal speed compared to the Muramasa, it is limited in usefulness by its low size and lack of autoswing.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A scimitar is a curved sword of Middle Eastern origin used for slashing. It was used as early as the 9th century, and has become an important symbol in many Arab cultures.
- This weapon looks very similar to the Cutlass.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()