|Use time||18 (Very fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 3349
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Because the player cannot directly attack the Dye Trader with normal weapons, Rotten Eggs or external damage sources such as traps are needed to kill him.
- The Dye Trader will use this weapon when defending himself.
- Formerly stronger than the Muramasa, it still functions as a decent sword pre-Dungeon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A scimitar is a curved sword of Middle Eastern origin used for fighting. It was used as early as the 9th century and has become an important symbol in many Arab cultures.
- This weapon looks very similar to the Cutlass.
- It also resembles the crossed swords icon used to enable PvP in multiplayer.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.