From Terraria Wiki
|Use time||17 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 3349|
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Because the player cannot directly attack the Dye Trader with normal weapons, Rotten Eggs or external damage sources such as traps are needed to kill him.
- The Dye Trader will use this weapon when defending himself.
- While it has more power and equal speed compared to the Muramasa, it is limited in usefulness by its low size and lack of autoswing.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A scimitar is a curved sword of Middle Eastern origin used for slashing. It was used as early as the 9th century, and has become an important symbol in many Arab cultures.
- This weapon looks very similar to the Cutlass.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()