Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Can be released as a critter, and will wander around like other Critters. On death, it will explode, dealing damage but not destroying tiles.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On the Console version, Old-gen console version, Mobile version, and , one of the versionloading tips is "Killing Bunnies is cruel, period.", which may refer to this item.
- When fired from the Bunny Cannon, the Explosive Bunny has the highest base damage of any weapon on the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version. It is beaten only by the -exclusive Holy Hand Grenade, which deals 600 damage (although it could be argued that the Stake Launcher used specifically on a Vampire, which deals around 5000 damage, has the most. This can be further disputed with a high single hit damage weapon such as the Sniper Rifle damage boosting equipment against a Crawltipede, usually dealing anywhere between 10k and 100k damage in a single shot. This is due to crawlpedes taking significantly increased damage when the tail is hit).
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: No longer sold by the Pirate NPC, instead crafted.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 220.127.116.11. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 18.104.22.168. ()
- Console 1.06: No longer sold by the Pirate NPC, instead crafted.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 22.214.171.124.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: No longer sold by the Pirate NPC, instead crafted.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.