It can be released as a critter, and will wander around like other critters. On death, it will explode, dealing damage but not destroying tiles. Attempting to release an explosive bunny will result in the bunny being placed at the player's feet, instead of at the mouse cursor like many other critters.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since Explosive Bunnies can be released, releasing them into a 2x3 cage and luring the boss towards the cage can deal up to ~50000 damage if enough Bunnies were spawned.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When fired from the Bunny Cannon, the Explosive Bunny has the highest base damage of any weapon on the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version. It is beaten only by the -exclusive Holy Hand Grenade, which deals 600 damage (although it could be argued that the Stake Launcher used specifically on a Vampire, which deals around 5000 damage, has the most. This can be further disputed with a high single hit damage weapon such as the Sniper Rifle damage boosting equipment against a Crawltipede, usually dealing anywhere between 10k and 100k damage in a single shot. This is due to Crawltipedes taking significantly increased damage when the tail is hit).
- The Bestiary entry for the Explosive Bunny: "Not the typical garden-variety bunny. This one has been tampered with, and has an explosive temper as a result."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Sprite updated.
- Now can be released as a critter, and will explode and deal damage upon death.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: No longer sold by the Pirate NPC, instead crafted.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 22.214.171.124. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 126.96.36.199. ()
- Console 1.06: No longer sold by the Pirate NPC, instead crafted.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 188.8.131.52.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: No longer sold by the Pirate NPC, instead crafted.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.