|Type||Mechanism – Furniture|
|Dimensions||1 wide × 1 high|
|Use time||14 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Explodes when activated|
- This article is about the explosive Blocks. For the explosives weapon class, see Explosives (class).
Explosives are a placeable, consumable Mechanism that can be detonated using wire. Detonation causes a large explosion that covers a radius of ten tiles (up to 314 blocks total), destroying most placed blocks and items (except for explosion-proof items), and inflicting around 500 damage to entities — meaning they can kill or very severely damage even players with endgame maxed-out health capacity.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- With high enough defense and health, it is possible to survive an explosion created from Explosives.
- Explosives cannot be placed on top of each other. However, other blocks can be placed on them, and more Explosives can be placed on those.
- Multiple Explosives triggered at once on the same enemy will not stack damage.
- Explosives can destroy most placed objects, including coins.
- If a player is killed by an Explosives trap they detonate, they will not lose their coins.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.