|Type||Mechanism • Furniture|
|Placeable||1 wide × 1 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Explodes when activated|
- This article is about the explosive Blocks. For the explosives weapon class, see Explosives (class).
Explosives are a placeable, consumable Mechanism that can be detonated using wire. Detonation causes a large explosion that covers a radius of ten tiles (up to 314 blocks total), destroying most placed blocks and items (except for explosion-proof items), and inflicting around 500 damage to entities — meaning they can kill or very severely damage even players with endgame maxed-out health capacity.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- With high enough defense and health, it is possible to survive an explosion created from Explosives.
- Explosives cannot be placed on top of each other. However, other blocks can be placed on them, and more Explosives can be placed on those.
- Multiple Explosives triggered at once on the same enemy will not stack damage.
- Explosives can destroy most placed objects, including coins.
- If a player is killed by an Explosives trap they detonate, they will not lose their coins.
- The death message that appears after dying from naturally spawned Explosives will state that the player was killed by their own explosives.
- An Explosives block within the blast radius of another will not be activated, therefore chain reactions cannot be created with Explosives. Rather, the second Explosives will simply drop, as with other blocks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.