As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Placeable||(1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Explodes when activated|
Explosives are a placeable, consumable Mechanism that can be triggered using wiring. Triggering them causes a large explosion that covers a radius of ten tiles (up to 314 blocks total), destroying most placed blocks and items (except for explosion-proof items), and inflicting around 500 damage to entities — meaning they can kill or very severely damage even players with endgame maxed-out health capacity and minimal defense and no other damage-reducing buffs or accessories.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Explosives cannot be placed on top of each other. However, other blocks can be placed on them, and more Explosives can be placed on those.
- Multiple Explosives triggered at once on the same enemy will not stack damage.
- Explosives can destroy most placed objects, including coins.
- Prior to 184.108.40.206, if a player is killed by an Explosives trap they detonate, they will not lose their coins.
- An Explosives block within the blast radius of another will not be activated, therefore chain reactions cannot be created with Explosives. Rather, the second Explosives will simply drop, as with other blocks.
- Explosives which have been actuated (via Actuation Rod or TEdit) will still explode upon signal.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Explosives appear to resemble TNT.
- The death message, when killed by naturally spawned explosives, will read that they were killed by their own explosives.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Dying to Explosives should now handle mass item drops more efficiently and will preserve item drops in Mediumcore.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Fixed a bug where Explosives counted as PVP damage, resulting in Coins not dropping when you were killed by them.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Can no longer destroy Meteorite.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.