Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Tooltip||Increases block placement & tool range by 3 |
Increases tile reach
- Internal Item ID: 2215
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effects of the Extendo Grip stack with the Toolbelt's +1 tile reach and Toolbox's +1 tile reach. However, the Toolbelt only extends block placement reach, not mining reach, while the Extendo Grip and Toolbox affect both. Therefore, equipping both items will still mean you will be able to place blocks a single tile farther away than you can mine them.
- When combined with a Toolbelt, Toolbox, and Laser Drill, you can achieve +16 range.
- Having this item equipped also allows players to speak to NPCs from a farther distance than normal, as well as activate levers and such. The Architect Gizmo Pack, which retains the effect of the Extendo Grip, can do the same. This can allow for hidden switches for wiring purposes and safely boxed-in NPCs to still be interacted with.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This item, when equipped, can be useful to mine Hellstone at a distance, without the danger of lava.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Tooltip changed from "Increases tile reach" to "Increases block placement & tool range by 3".
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Fixed a bug where Extendo Grip let you open chests that would instantly close again.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.