The Extendo Grip is an accessory that extends your block mining and placement reach by 3 tiles horizontally and 2 tiles vertically. It is purchased from the Traveling Merchant for 10 .
- The effects of the Extendo Grip stack with the Toolbelt's +1 tile reach and Toolbox's +1 tile reach. However, the Toolbelt only extends block placement reach, not mining reach, while the Extendo Grip and Toolbox affect both. Therefore, equipping both items will still mean you will be able to place blocks a single tile farther away than you can mine them.
- When combined with a Toolbelt, Toolbox, and Laser Drill, you can achieve +15 range.
- Having this item equipped also allows players to speak to NPCs from a farther distance than normal, as well as activate levers and such. The Architect Gizmo Pack, which retains the effect of the Extendo Grip, can do the same. This can allow for hidden switches for wiring purposes and safely boxed-in NPCs to still be interacted with.
- This item, when equipped, can be useful to mine Hellstone at a distance, without the danger of lava.
- 184.108.40.206: Now used to craft Architect Gizmo Pack.
- 220.127.116.11: Fixed a bug where Extendo Grip let you open chests that would instantly close again.
- 1.2.3: Introduced.