As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
The Familiar set is a unique set of Vanity items that can be used to 'hide' armor. The set consists of the Familiar Wig, the Familiar Shirt, and the Familiar Pants. Each piece is purchased from the Clothier for
When a piece of the Familiar set is equipped in the Vanity Armor slot it will disable the graphics of any item worn in the corresponding Armor slot. As such, the Familiar Wig will show the character's hairstyle whereas the Familiar Shirt and Familiar Pants will show the character's default clothes.
Like all Vanity items, the Familiar set does not provide anything but a change in appearance.
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Dresser can be used to change your character's default clothing colors, and thereby change the appearance of the Familiar Clothes.
- While the Invisibility Potion normally leaves armor visible, wearing Familiar Clothes completely conceals the player's armor. However, enemy AI are unaffected by this and will still attack the player.
- Wearing the Familiar Wig will allow you to keep the Hairstyle and Hair Dye you have bought from the Stylist visible.
- Familiar clothes cannot be placed on Mannequins or Womannequins. This change was most likely made because character appearances would conflict in Multiplayer.
- Familiar clothes are not affected by Dyes, except for the Familiar Wig.
- Familiar clothes will not preserve the gender or character style they were bought as; a Familiar Shirt bought by a female character with style 2 will not appear as a style 2 Familiar Shirt if equipped on a female character with style 1, nor will Familiar Pants bought by a female character with style 1 appear as female Familiar Pants if equipped on a male character.
- The Familiar Wig can be used to wear certain accessories as the primary headgear item. For instance, the Obsidian Skull will usually be overridden by any other headgear, but the Familiar Wig will render it visible.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This set is often used to troll other players, as any player can hide their armor and act as if they were a beginner.
- The set's icons are of Default Character's outfit.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Fixed Familiar Wig requiring a hair dye in order to apply normal dyes to itself.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Fixed the problem with the Familiar Wig and missing hair.
- Desktop 1.2: Female Familiar Shirt slightly changed.
- Desktop 1.1: Added Female Familiar Shirt.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.