The Familiar set is a unique set of Vanity items that always resemble the original clothing of whichever character is wearing them. The set is made up of the Familiar Wig, the Familiar Shirt, and the Familiar Pants. Each piece is purchased from the Clothier for 1 .
The Familiar set "hides" a character's Armor and return display of your character's default clothes. Like all Vanity items, these items are equipped in the Social slots, and do not provide anything but a change in appearance.
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Dresser can be used to change your character's default clothing colors, and thereby change the appearance of the Familiar Clothes.
- While the Invisibility Potion normally leaves armor visible, wearing Familiar Clothes completely conceals the player's armor. However, enemy AI are unaffected by this and will still attack the player.
- Wearing the Familiar Wig will allow you to keep the Hairstyle and Hair Dye you have bought from the Stylist visible.
- Familiar clothes cannot be placed on a Mannequin.
- Familiar clothes are not affected by Dyes, except for the Familiar Wig.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This set is often used to troll other players, as any player can hide their armor and act as if they were a beginner.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Fixed Familiar Wig requiring a hair dye in order to apply normal dyes to itself.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Fixed the problem with the Familiar Wig and missing hair.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Female Familiar Pants are changed from skirt to shorts.
- Desktop 1.2: Female Familiar Shirt slightly changed.
- Desktop 1.1: Added Female Familiar Shirt.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.