Fart in a Balloon
|Tooltip||Allows the holder to double jump|
Increases jump height
- Internal Item ID: 1863
The Fart in a Balloon is an accessory that combines the effects of the Fart in a Jar and the Shiny Red Balloon. It boosts jump height by 75%, increasing your first jump's height to 10½ blocks, and provides a double jump that now travels 18½ blocks, for a total height of 29 blocks. Unlike most other double-jump balloons, the Fart Balloon jump will put you at risk of taking minor fall damage if you do not cancel it before or at 25 blocks or have a Lucky Horseshoe. The jump also makes a fart sound every time you use it.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Items that are in the same row will not stack in regard to the respective effect.|
|Increased height of first jump|
|Fart double jump|
- The Sandstorm in a Balloon can stack with separate double-jump items, such as the Sharkron Balloon and Cloud in a Bottle. Stacking multiple items that give the same type of double-jump (in this case, Sandstorm) will not increase the effects of the jump.
- The Fart in a Balloon is not one of the items required to make the Bundle of Balloons, despite one of the balloons in the sprite being green; instead, the Blizzard in a Balloon is required.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The double jump can be used to negate fall damage if timed correctly.
- The double jump can be stopped midway by releasing the ↷ Jump button.
- The Fart jump provides a speed boost when used, which can be used to quickly turn around while retaining some speed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Now used to craft Green Horseshoe Balloon.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.