Fart in a Jar
- Internal Item ID: 1724
The Fart in a Jar is an accessory that the player can equip, allowing them to double jump, accompanied by a farting sound effect. Unlike the Cloud in a Bottle, the second jump will allow some propulsion if the jump button is kept pressed, behaving more like the Rocket Boots. Also, while wearing Hermes Boots or any of its derivatives, the second jump will activate sprinting.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On Desktop and Console The Whoopie Cushion sound effect can be heard while jumping with this accessory equipped.
- The Fart in a Jar is the only propulsion item out of the Sandstorm, Blizzard, Cloud, Tsunami and itself that has 'in a Jar' at the end instead of 'in a Bottle'.
- The Fart in a Jar has the same jump height as the Sandstorm in a Bottle, but cannot be used to make a Bundle of Balloons.
- The Fart in a Jar and Fart in a Balloon don't make the fart sound effect.
- During the Great Plague of London in 1665, doctors suggested that patients store their farts in jars to combat bubonic plague. Doctors believed inhaling the fumes would ward off the bad vapors that came with the disease. (Storing Farts in a Jar, Drinking Urine and Other Medical Oddities)
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.